This chapter shall not apply to:
(1) Provider network contracts for services provided to Medicaid, medicare, the state health benefit plan under Article 1 of Chapter 18 of Title 45, or State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) beneficiaries;
(2) Employers, church plans, or government plans receiving administrative services from a rental preferred provider network or its affiliates, or pharmacy benefits managers;
(3) Circumstances where access to the provider network contract is granted to an entity operating under the same brand licensee program as the contracting entity;
(4) The provision of any medical services for injuries covered under Chapter 9 of Title 34, relating to workers’ compensation; or
(5) Self-funded, employer sponsored health insurance plans regulated under the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as codified and amended at 29 U.S.C. Section 1001, et seq.